5.30.2008

So we've kicked off the summer of Cameron Banga with a bang on Justin.TV. Shout out to Bertt, mattxlink, capgun, avrenim, smarmosaur, cp87, thomas_s, funkeephil, war1111, guz2k8 and a couple others I forgot for getting up the chatroom super early and chatting with me.

I mentioned to everyone in the chat my initial idea to gain some sort of income through this project. Again, the idea is to broadcast 20-30 hours a week and be a constant source for gaming news, tournaments, and just a whole lot of fun. However, throughout this process I am going to need to bring in a little bit of income to pay for school books, car insurance, etc. Thus, I have developed this concept for a social art project where I will send entirely customized post cards to viewers for only $5 a piece. You can learn more about the project as well as make a purchase here.
http://www.cameronbanga.com/2006/05/purchase-post-card-from-cameron-banga.html

Otherwise, be sure to check out the video below and enjoy the chat. We may be playing Mario Kart soon.

Watch live video from CB_TV on Justin.tv

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY EXACTLY do I want to watch a video of you with no audio? no topic, just you with scratchy mic noises? sorry, gotta have something to offer