1.19.2007

Through work with Four48, we've gotten tons of great e-mails with pictures, stories, limericks, etc from people across the world. We're going to try to post it all here for everyone to see, so definitely be sure to comment on which pieces are your favorite. Click on an image to see a larger version of it.












































































































Limericks and Sonnets by Kohan

Limerick #1

It seems it's time to write you a letter
I don't know if for worse or for better
It must be so cool
To hear "Man, you rule"
And if the chick's not taken, man, go out and get her.

Limerick #2 (Directed toward Dillon)

It's nice to be here on such an occasion
And watch you rock on your Zelda invasion
Keep reading our mail
Play 'till you're stale
It'd be nicer if people didn't think you were asian

Limerick #3 (Directed toward Dillon)

A jew, an asian, an arab, a dude
Boy these people sure are crude
You can tell by your skin
The places you've been
Guess we'll be needing you nude

Limerick #4

Into the first real dungeon he goes
Will he beat it in time, who knows?
He'll finish the crab
With a dramatic stab
But if he dies, then hell, that blows

Limerick #5

A dangerous mountain bursting with fire
A great red dragon aperch on its spire
Seconds wasted
Brimstone tasted
If Link isn't quick, things'll get dire

Sonnet #1

It's been requested I write a sonnet
By the people in the channel
I will have to think much on it
Before it goes to the panel
These poems come with a reputation
With luck, I might inspire
I'll get these guys to make a donation
I'll write 'til I perspire
The grappling hook has been acquired
It will lead you on your way
Keep going even though you're tired
I guarantee we'll pay
Mash some buttons, kill some bad guys
A greater man you shall arise

Limerick #6 (After Matt told me to stop writing poems)

I once was having fun
Writing poems by the ton
Though Matt is cool
He then was cruel
You know, that really stung

Limerick #7 (Just recently, when I woke up)

I have slept for a good ten hours
Now it seems you're back at the tower
I know the task
But I must ask
Have any of you taken a shower?

Limerick #8

It's pretty tough to fight such a blade
Without a nice fairy to come to your aid
Scythes are a pain
But you'll be his bane
There's no need to be afraid


This page is brought to you by...
If you love wikis, the web has millions of informative wikis. These awesome little tools are an easy way to create fun things to do on your site. You can create a video game wiki for your website! Additionally a wiki can be specialized for any niche so add one to your site!

0 comments: