5.31.2008

Hey everyone, welcome to the second day of what plans to be a summer long adventure into the life of Cameron Banga.

For those of you who didn't stop by yesterday, here is a quick summary of what took place...

I began broadcasting at 3PM CST and was quickly joined by about 30 viewers. It was a pretty good time which consisted of some chatting, podcasting, and a bunch of Mario Kart Wii.

I was also able to discuss a bit of my plans for the summer. The goal right now is to broadcast a good portion of my summer online through Justin.tv while playing video games, setting up interviews, and just enjoying time chatting with others.

As a bit of backstory, a couple weeks before the start of my summer vacation, I was filled with a sense of dread over the idea of committing myself to another summer in what is considered by many to be "corporate america." I had worked a couple of jobs each summer for the last couple of years and to be honest, I hated it. I totally understand that no one ever likes work, but I just saw it as a way of conceding my entire life to a mindset I don't totally agree with. We shouldn't be forced into jobs we don't like to make ends meet.

I then looked forward at my life and realized that this is pretty much my last summer where I could have any possible chance at total freedom and I really wanted to get a chance to dive head first into the world of online media. I wanted to broadcast hours each week on Justin.tv, much like I had done through my time with friends during the Four48 project.

So after some discussions, I was able to convince my parents to let me broadcast from the basement instead of getting a real job. The kicker, I needed to make a couple thousand dollars to pay for books next year, car insurance, and for part of my room and board next fall.

So the goal then became to somehow find a way to broadcast my life while also finding a way to bring in some revenue while playing games and chatting with others. I decided to come up with the idea of a social art project in the form of sending postcards.

While broadcasting each week, I plan on selling postcards which will be mailed out to anyone willing to pay only $5 for one. Using white index cards, I will totally customize each card for any individual looking to get a part of this project. Not only will each mailing be unique, but it will also be limited in number. Each card will be numbered and only a maximum of 1337 will be sold this summer (I'm a nerd, so I had to choose a nerd number, right?)

So my hope right now is that 1000 or so people will see in uniqueness of this little idea and find some enjoyment in this project. If you are interested in making a purchase of a postcard, you can click here to be redirected to my the PayPal link. There you can add a comment as to if you request something specific on your card, otherwise I will be sure to include a sweet drawing of a turtle or koala.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to e-mail me at Cameron@CameronBanga.com. Otherwise, feel free to check back on the site for updates or to tune into www.justin.tv/cbanga to watch live.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is the new schedule?

Anonymous said...

タオル
マーケティング
興信所 料金
行方調査
素行調査
白衣
ブランド 白衣
越谷 一戸建て
FX 初心者
FX 比較
キャッシング 申込
FX 比較
オナホール
ダイヤモンド 買取
バイク便
表札
広島 不動産
よもぎ
トランクルーム
株式 情報
志木 賃貸
志木 不動産
朝霞 不動産
志木 マンション
食道がん
ピアノ教室
WEB制作
HP制作会社
土呂 不動産
一戸建て
ボイストレーニング
歌手オーディション
歌手オーディション
ボイストレーニング 名古屋
クーポン
ゲームセンター
大人のオモチャ
神社 結婚式
先物取引
頭が悪い
オナホール
バイブ
ボイストレーニング
結婚式
埼玉県 税理士
SEO対策
リネージュ2 RMT
ブライダルエステ
イメクラ
大人のおもちゃ
大人のおもちゃ
アダルトグッズ
過払い
RMT
信長の野望 RMT
盗聴器発見
調査料金
身元調査
身辺調査
不倫調査
人探し

出合い系サイト ランキング said...

看護師 バイト
看護師 求人 愛知県
看護師 求人 福岡
看護師 求人 兵庫
看護師 求人 埼玉
アルバイト パソコンインストラクター
弁護士事務所 秘書
スポーツインストラクター バイト
転職 スポーツインストラクター
テレマーケティング 新宿
翻訳 バイト
webデザイナー 求人 未経験
webデザイナー 求人
webデザイナー 沖縄
静岡 webデザイナー
webディレクター 正社員
中村屋 通販
ひげ脱毛 ダンディハウス
バイク王 オンライン査定
バイク王 出張買い取り
東京 一人暮らし
経理 求人
経理 未経験
cadオペレーター バイト
cadオペレーター 未経験
介護士 募集
データ入力 正社員
データ入力 短期
在宅アルバイト データ入力
dtpオペレーター 派遣
dtpオペレーター 就職
未経験 英文事務
ヘルプデスク 募集
通訳 求人
岩手県 通訳案内士
通訳案内士 京都
沖縄 通訳案内士
一般事務 求人
一般事務 大阪
調剤薬局 医療事務 求人
医療事務 アルバイト
医療事務 求人 広島
医療事務 求人 神奈川
医療事務 求人 北九州
医療事務 求人 未経験
医療事務 求人 名古屋
医療事務 求人 パート
静岡市 医療事務 求人
千葉県 看護師 求人
看護師 求人 情報

Unknown said...

管理者様

お世話になります。
VOATウェブ管理者の小林です。

当ブログ「http://cameronbangablog.blogspot.com/2008/05/day-2-what-up-summer-plans.html」のテキスト「歌手オーディション」から弊社サイト「http://www.audition-voat.com/」へのリンクと、「ボイストレーニング」から弊社サイト「http://www.voat.co.jp/」へのリンクと、「歌手オーディション」から弊社サイト「http://www.voat.co.jp/audition/」へのリンクがGoogleから不正リンクの指摘を受けています。

このままの状態ですと双方に機会損失の恐れがありますので
大変恐れ入りますが、リンクの削除をお願いします。

削除完了いたしましたらお手数ですがinfo@voat.co.jpまでご連絡くださると幸いです。よろしくお願い申し上げます。

2015.11.21

Unknown said...

管理者様

お世話になります。
(株)ヴォ―トのウェブ管理者の小林です。

二度目の削除のお願いですが、当ブログ内のテキスト「ボイストレーニング」から「http://www.voat.co.jp/」へのリンクと、「歌手オーディション」から「http://www.voat.co.jp/audition/」へのリンクと、「歌手オーディション」から「http://www.audition-voat.com/」のリンクがGoogleから不正リンクの指摘を受けています。

このままの状態ですと双方に機会損失の恐れがありますので
大変恐れ入りますが、リンクの削除をお願いします。

削除完了いたしましたらお手数ですがinfo@voat.co.jpまでご連絡くださると幸いです。
よろしくお願い申し上げます。

2015.11.27