5.04.2008

Hey everyone, sorry for the hiatus. School again is killing me and the GM position at the radio station is going to be much more work then I ever expected. The good news is, I will get to run the station that won Indiana College Radio Station of the Year, which is unbelievable. I really can't think of much bad with that, except for the fact that free time will be virtually non-existent. Regardless, I am pumped and I definitely suggest that you all tune into 95.1 FM when driving through Valparaiso or just check out our website www.valpo.edu/wvur. (if you check out the NewsCenter95 section, you can hear me report news, isn't that sweet?)

Only two weeks left here at Valpo and I am still looking for a summer job. I really have no idea what I am going to do, since I turned down this sweet internship I had last summer. I enjoyed it, but the driving was just a bitch to be honest. With drive time, hours worked, and a required hour lunch (who needs an hour to eat? It takes me 15 min), the job turned into a 55 hour a week affair. It pretty much just burnt me out and I didn't really enjoy it much to be honest.

So I need a job. I applied at Best Buy and Circuit City but no response from those two fine retailers yet. I may try to hit up some other places like Menards, Barnes and Nobles, Borders, and maybe Target? Who knows?

I was just thinking that it would be sweet if I could make money being Cameron Banga. I really am starting to wonder as to if it would be possible to make $3000 or so in a summer somehow through this website. Pretty much I could just broadcast a whole lot of my life and then see what happened. It would be a fun little project, but I really don't know where the revenue would come from. Maybe I will put some more thought to it.

10 days till freedom. Wish me luck on finals.

4 comments:

fahd said...

Good luck, man :)

Anonymous said...

How about you just cowboy up play some fucking video games on this site with your friends again? kthxbye

matt said...

Do it. play the games.

Unknown said...

focking toys' r us security ftw