2.15.2008

Hey everyone, sorry for the late notice but I still wanted to update everyone on what is going on tomorrow with Four48.

After a bunch of discussion in our meeting last week, we hasve decided to take a couple week break. We just don't feel like we are giving everything we can and we haven't been happy with our motivation. We love what we do, but we still feel like we could improve greatly by just not hitting the webcam each week.

So to reassure everyone, we're not done forever. Not even close. We just need a while away so that we can make better content for you when we are on.

Right now, the tentative plan is to broadcast again in a couple weeks when Brawl is released. We are hoping for a longer Brawl marathon, but nothing is certain as of right now. We'll have more info in the near future, but assume that we will be back for an extended length marathon in the beginning of March.

Until then, enjoy life and chill. Maybe spend a Saturday outside? I know I am looking forward to that.

Feel free to send any questions, comments, or suggestions you have to Cameron@CameronBanga.com.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you'll have to have a big Brawl online deal.

Anonymous said...

A well deserved break

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see you guys taking a break. The Zelda marathon was amazing because it was a first time thing and also everyone had an amazing energy. Lately the it seemed like you guys were still going it for doing it's sake. Which is awesome but something was missing. A break will get everyone back on track with everything outside of games. Take a break, think of new projects, and I'll be watching.

Anonymous said...

OH GREAT WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO NOW I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS WHAT THE SHIT

derekDRUMMER said...

I think that you guys (when having the SSBB marathon) should have various people play you online.

Also, email me your FC guys.

spinny.s@gmail.com
or
spinny1337@gmail.com
(or just PM Spinell on the message boards)

Anonymous said...

Böööh.. I almost missed watching you guys, because I'm from germany and it's nine hours later here than it is over there. Til now I'v only seen major parts of the Zelda Marathon and a few minutes of Paper Mario :/

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since the last update. :(

Anonymous said...

Seriously, it would be nice if he dropped us an update to let us know what's going on. Smash Brothers is coming out soon.

Benito said...

If they do decide to do a Brawl marathon, I'll definitely be there.