12.13.2008

So, I found a link to this video of a speech by Malcolm Gladwell on Kevin Rose's blog this afternoon. 



While I know that 18 minutes is super long for a YouTube video, I definitely recommend that you check it out in its entirety.  I was really able to take a lot out of the video, specifically with regards to perceived notions as to how one should treat the preferences or desires of others.  We're all individuals and to run a successful business plan, you must cater to the individual and not society.  Leave me a comment or e-mail (Cameron@CameronBanga.com) to let me know what you think of Gladwell's ideas, I am really curious to see what others think.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you think that this video is cool. You should check out some of the other TED videos. They are really informative and interesting.