12.08.2008

So, I have decided that it may make sense for me to get some personal business cards.  I figure that since I am going to "enter the real world" here in the next year in a half, it would make sense to hand out a card with my contact information to potential employers.

I found this sweet site called Wordle today and I think I want to use a similar style of art for my business card.

Here is an idea of what I want it to look like.  Colors will most likely change and I will add my phone number, but this is a good example.


What do you guys think?  Any suggestions or opinions?  I would love to hear them, so just send me an e-mail to Cameron@CameronBanga.com or leave a comment.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like! Very nice.

Kristen said...

looks neat...gives the illusion of motion. you should check out moo.com for business cards or mini-cards!