11.29.2008

So, I saw this post earlier today on TwiTip and it's follow up post which can be found here on the topic of top Twitter users to follow, specifically if you fit into a certain niche. 

As a college student and frequent Twitter user who is really into technology, I could definitely put together a list of Twitter users I find useful to follow.  This top 10 isn't sorted in a specific order, but instead as ten solid users anyone who is into tech and of college age should follow.

@zappos - Zappos may have the best service of any company in the nation and Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh gives great commentary on how he does it through his Twitter account.
@cnn - Definitely worth having for mobile updates.  It's hip to stay informed and CNN's Twitter will keep you up to date with all important news headlines.
@pleasedressme - PleaseDress.me may change how we buy clothes in the future.  Definitely worth keeping up with the future of online sales.
@mashable - Mashable has all the greatest stories on web start-ups and is definitely worth keeping up with if you want to be on top of all the latest web trends.
@problogger - Darren at ProBlogger writes the best content for anyone who keeps a blog.  If you want to be successful at blogging (or the internet in general), you need to read his posts.
@cobracommander - With recent tweets like "Used Bluetooth headset during conference call today. Was informed later that it was clearly evident I was sitting on a toilet during meeting", CobraCommander delivers great comic relief between serious tweets.
@tinybuddha - Nothing makes my day more than getting a tinybuddha tweet on my cellphone.  Great quotes which can really apply to everyday life.  I only wish the account would tweet a little more often.
@kevinrose - Kevin Rose is what every guy like me (nerd into blogging and web stuff) wants to be.
@peterrojas - Peter has been the man behind Engadget, Joystiq, RCRD LBL, Gizmodo and more.  This guy knows his stuff and is definitely worth a follow.
@nikolez - Every nerdy guy needs to know a nerdy girl who makes us feel a little more comfortable about our livestyles and to give us hope that we may one day have a chance with a female.  NikoleZ is cute, hip, and can give us hope that we may one day find a girl who enjoys our ability to hum the Tetris theme.
@cameronbanga - I know this is number 11 but I had to include myself in my list.  I'm cool, right?  I really don't know how to classify my posts but I do know that my posts contain no MSG or preservatives. 

Did I forget anyone?  Let me know by sending me an e-mail to Cameron@CameronBanga.com.

-CB

Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good List!

Joey said...

Fox News > CNN