11.28.2008

Hey everyone,

I have been sitting around at WVUR for a basketball broadcast and figured, what better time to do some updates to my website?

The format and overall look hasn't changed a whole bunch, but there are some changes of note. In the navigation menu to your right, you should now find my résumé. I've kept my recent tweets available for viewing and I would love for you to follow me if you use the service. I've also added a list of blogs I follow and the ability to follow this blog with your RSS reader. As another small addition, I added this widget which lists gives the name of people who enjoy my blog and follow it. I would love to see the names of everyone reading this content I spend time on, so I hope you all check that out and say you follow my blog so that I can check out your blogs or websites as well.

I hope that not all the changes to this blog are cosmetic. I began using Flock as a web browser today and I hope that leads to a couple more posts here and there. The browser makes it real easy to post entries, add pictures, link to cool stories, etc, so I hope to make use of the features and keep entries a little more frequent.

I know, I'm as shocked as you are. As always, send your comments or suggestions to Cameron@CameronBanga.com and I'll be sure to check them out and try to message you back. Definitely let me know what you think about the changes.

-CB

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments: