11.29.2008

I'm currently sitting at what is quickly becoming one of my favorite coffee shops (Spill the Beans in Merrillville, IN) and just can't find any motivation at all.  I've had this problem all Thanksgiving break and I really don't know what is wrong with me.  Hopefully a quick blogpost will get me in the mood to write an economics paper.

Here are a couple links which will hopefully spark your interest.

Been listening to The Escape Frame's self-titled LP.  We have The Hideout spinning at the station and it's the best track, so take a listen.

A couple of my friends signed up for Twitter, so show them some love.  Check out @hcassin, @nathanbanga, @irbylgerbil, @jeff_vu, and @peglegmeg.

Been checking out a bunch of cool blogs lately and you should definitely take a look into them as well.  Zappos's Life Coach blog, Treehugger, and Matt Green's blog are all real great reads.

Alright, now that this is out of my system I can only hope that my paper on trade agreements and their impact on the Austrailan economy writes itself.

-CB

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comments:

Kristen said...

where is 'spill the beans' in merrillville?? i've been looking for somewhere to study that isn't starbucks!