3.16.2008

I never felt so alone again.

About an hour or so and I will be heading back to the beauty and wonder that is Valparaiso, Indiana. A couple more months and I will be done with my 2nd year of college, how wack is that?

This week is looking to keep me fairly busy, which will be a nice change of pace after sitting on my ass all this week. Two tests (who schedules mid-terms after a two-week break?) and then 24 interviews for management positions at the radio station next year. The cool thing is, I will have a full staff after this week. The rough thing is, I will have quite a few difficult decisions to make between now and Friday.

I got a sweet e-mail from a guy named Bretthew this week. Apparently, due to frustration and desire to play Brawl, he ordered two copies of the game. He said he is sending me a copy which I will definitely be waiting for anxiously and will appreciate greatly. Thanks again Bretthew.

Hope you get some more gaming time here soon. Hopefully after this week I will get some real serious time with Brawl. I can't wait to really tackle single-player and online stuff.

Best of luck to everyone else this week, I will definitely need it. Hopefully I will get another post up here fairly soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

banga banga

Benito said...

I'll be waiting for anything new you guys do, I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

banga banga banga banga banga banga

Anonymous said...

banga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga banga

Bretthew Wezfolt said...

Cameron, did you get the copy of Brawl yet?

Anonymous said...

Will you ever have another marathon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I always enjoyed them alot! Please come back!

Anonymous said...

i think this blog has died :(