3.14.2007

Last week, I was was given the chance to interview Erik Rhey of PC Magazine with regards to Wii injuries. Part of the WiiChat.com crew and I traveled from Northwest Indiana up to New York City to visit Erik in his office for the interview.

Below, you can find the interview. I believe that it turned out very well and it gives great insight into Wiinjuries from the viewpoint of a media professional. Erik might write for PC Magazine, but he definitely knew his gaming.

The interview is in two parts. I hope you all enjoy it.

Part 1


Part 2


These excerpts come from episode 7 of the WiiChat.com Show. To check out the rest of the episode, please visit the link below.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1425256284959615919

For more information on Erik or PC Magazine, please check out their website, PCMag.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've actually worked with Eric as a freelancer. I applaud you for sitting through 2 interview sessions with him. I find him to be absolutely intolerable-- both as an editor and a speaker. Whenever I think of him, I think: PC Magazine moron.

Anonymous said...

Wow- that was quite a comment. No wonder you didn't like him as an editor... I think his name is spelled with a K in this headline. You probably didn't like any other editors either...
But you don't sound bitter or anything. BTW, hilarious interview about the hazards of gaming!