10.30.2008

While I am still rather young, I have never found myself interested in politics before this Presidential election. I guess because I have never had to provide for myself or been forced to think about taxes, health care, education, or other issues that seem to take a fair amount of the focus in any election cycle.

However, Barack Obama has made me think a little differently I guess. While I know many disagree with my points of view, I see Obama as the one person who could bring the change that this country desperately needs.

While I can assume that you have heard of it by now, Senator Obama purchached air time tonight on 7 different television networks to give his closing arguments to the American public. If you didn't check it out, I definitely suggest that you spend a couple minutes taking a watch.


I definitely don't feel like I have the persuasion ability to convince anyone else to think or feel the ways I do, that's not my purpose in this post. If I can do anything though, I do hope that I can encourage you to at least take some time out of your day next Tuesday to vote. Many have fought to give us that future, so use your vote and help make the nation a better place for future generations.
________
Bored? Listen to my podcast series.
Take a listen to great interviews with Steve Wozniak and more.
Subscribe on iTunes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait...who ARE you?

Jackson Westeen said...

agreed!@

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/obogobo/Baracket-Ship.jpg

a little thing i whipped up haha